بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم Hidup tak selalunya indah, tapi yang indah itu tetap hidup dalam kenangan
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

Thursday, 16 August 2018

For my Husband


Everything i have never done, i want to do with you.
You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness, and my fear with love.
I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.
Thank you...
for staying even if you had every reason to leave. Thank you for making it easier 
when life gets hard.
You will never have to worry about me changing because my love for
you are permanent.
I choose you and i will choose you over and over without pause,
without a doubt, in a heartbeat i will keep choosing you.

Your hand fits i mine like it is made just for me.
NASRI NAJMUDDIN BIN MOHD NAZRI
I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...