i believe in love at first sight,
because i have love my mother,
even since i opened my eyes.
“My mother... she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.”
― Jodi Picoult
― Jodi Picoult
“When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it's a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway.”
― Erma Bombeck
― Erma Bombeck
“I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother.”
― Martha Gellhorn, Selected Letters
― Martha Gellhorn, Selected Letters
“My mother always said 'Don't bother other people.' I think that's good advice.”
― Amy Sedaris, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence
― Amy Sedaris, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence
“Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don't want their kids... but when you look more closely, you realize that they're doing those kids a favor. They're just trying to give them a better life.”
― Jodi Picoult, Handle With Care
― Jodi Picoult, Handle With Care

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.