“Every girl pretends she is a princess at one point, no matter how little her life is like that.”
― Alex Flinn,
“You know you're in love when you finally meet the one who will make you put down that book and live your own fairytale”
― Torin N. Tabor
― Torin N. Tabor
“We love each other like matches in the dark. We don't talk, we catch fire instead ”
― Mathias Malzieu
― Mathias Malzieu
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
― Neil Gaiman,
― Neil Gaiman,
“If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.”
― Audrey Hepburn
― Audrey Hepburn
“There is the great lesson of 'Beauty and the Beast,' that a thing must be loved before it is lovable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
― G.K. Chesterton





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.