بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم Hidup tak selalunya indah, tapi yang indah itu tetap hidup dalam kenangan
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

Tuesday, 24 July 2018

My self quotes


I did not change. I just found myself.

Be a good person but don't waste time to prove it.

Time will pass. These mood will pass. and i will eventually be myself again.

It is not your job to like me. It is mine.

I am mystery to myself.

If you don't love yourself, nobody else is going to love you.

I am my problem, and i am also my solution.

Of course i talk to myself. Sometimes i need expert advice. 

Lost myself trying to please everyone else. 
Now i'm losing everyone trying to find myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...