بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم Hidup tak selalunya indah, tapi yang indah itu tetap hidup dalam kenangan
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

Wednesday, 23 January 2019

Close Quotes


Close some doors. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogant, 
but simply because they no longer lead somewhere.

I always look forward to being close to you.
To have you near, and to hold you close to me.

When i feel close to someone, this person become an important part of
WHO I AM...

I am close to very few people.
but those very few people mean everything to me.

I fear getting close to people, because i think they just eventually walk out 
of my life no matter how close we are.

When you find good people, keep them close.

Don't let them get too close, too quick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...