بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم Hidup tak selalunya indah, tapi yang indah itu tetap hidup dalam kenangan
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

Thursday, 24 January 2019

Painting Quotes


Painting is just another way of keeping diary.

I don't paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.

If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint.

Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul.

I dream of painting and then i paint my dream.

Life is great big canvas. Throw all the paint you can on it.

She designed a life she loved.

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.

Different shades of life make the painting more beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...